Outgoing Email Checker for Microsoft Outlook is an plug-in that will verify your messages before sending them according to the specified rules. It is a kind of reminder add-in that will alert you each time the condition you specified for certain rule is not met.
This helpful tool lets you avoid silly emailing mistakes like forgetting to add an attachment or using the wrong account and gives you a chance to approve the letter after you hit the Send button.
Outgoing Email Checker feature list:
- Create a list of rules to check your outgoing emails
- Create a rule from scratch or use a template
- Enable Reply All alert
- Easily delete, edit, enable or disable rules
- Create multiple combinations with conditions
- Invert conditions to get even more rules variations
- Easily apply rules for all outgoing messages
When there are dozens of things to review - our handy reminder add-in can become your life saver. The plug-in works with Microsoft Outlook 2010 32-bit and 64-bit, 2013, 2007.